he Royal Awards recognise our exceptional individuals and teams for their dedication and commitment to delivering excellent services.
The awards are a superb opportunity to celebrate the significant contribution of our staff, and to share their achievements for the wider benefit of patients, service users and staff. If there is a person or team who you feel deserves to be acknowledged for their outstanding work, get nominating.
Staff can nominate in the following categories:
- Individual of the Year (x2) – non-clinical and clinical
- Team of the Year (x2) – non-clinical and clinical
- Leader of the Year – for an individual (employee doesn’t have to be in a leadership role)
- Excellence in Patient Care – team or individual
- Excellence in Innovation / Improvement – team or individual
- The Research Excellence Award – team or individual
How to make a nomination:
- Read the awards criteria (PDF, 200Kb) before you make a nomination.
- Nominate online here or download a nomination form (PDF, 369Kb) and send via internal post to the communications department (C27, Hollybush House).
There is also an opportunity for patients and public to say thank you too. The Patient’s Choice Award recognises an individual or a team who has made a real difference to their or a loved one’s healthcare. Nominations for this award can be made here or download a nomination form (PDF, 151Kb) and post to:
The Royal Awards 2020
The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
New Cross Hospital
For more information about the awards, contact the communications team via email: rwh-tr.CommunicationsDept@nhs.net or call 01902 442600.
The closing date for nominations is Friday, 28 February 2020. All shortlisted nominees will be invited to the awards ceremony on the evening of Friday, 5 June 2020.